The Vision and Mission of St. Dominic Parish
~ United in God’s love, the faith community of St. Dominic Parish celebrating the presence of Christ in the spirit of faith and fellowship by full participation in the life of our parish community.
Mission~ We, the faith community of Dominic Parish commits ourselves to: - share our beliefs with all people through Eucharist, prayer, education and service. - Encourage and assist in the faith development of others especially our young people through the Sacraments, Liturgy of the Word, and compassionate concern for all.
News & Information
Announcements January 21, 2018
Today is the Third Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Please note that in your Sunday missals we are in Year B page 469. You will find the readings and the responsorial Psalm.
- If you need a letter regarding your contributions for your taxes, please contact the office.
- There will be coffee and donuts after the 8:30 a.m. Mass in Brocton Sunday January 21. Everyone is invited, please come join us.
- There will be a Mass in Ripley Sunday January 21 at 4:00 p.m. in Meeder’s Restaurant. Please pass the word to any Ripley Catholics to please come join us.
- The Westfield Community meeting is Monday, January 22 at 7:00 p.m. Please come ready to volunteer for the vineyard of the Lord.
- The Brocton Church Crew will have their next get-together on Sunday, January 28 at 4:00 p.m. in the Hall. All are invited. Just bring a dish to pass and a friend and come join in the fun!
- There will be Lector training in Westfield scheduled in April for new and existing lectors. Please contact the office if you are interested in becoming a lector.
- The Kiwanis will be holding their Turkey Dinner on Thursday, February 1stat the Westfield Hall. Tickets can be purchased at the door and are $10/Adults and Children 5-12/$5.00. This is a turkey dinner with all the fixings… you can’t beat it!
- Please remember to return the missals to the back table if you are using one. Thank you!
At todays Mass, we especially pray for:
Saturday 4:00 p.m. (B) - Karen Farnham; 5:30 p.m. (W) - All the members of our Parish
Sunday 8:30 a.m. (B) - All Souls; 10:30 a.m. (W) - Father's Day intentionsPosted on 2018-01-20
Posted on 2016-08-25