The Vision and Mission of St. Dominic Parish
~ United in God’s love, the faith community of St. Dominic Parish celebrating the presence of Christ in the spirit of faith and fellowship by full participation in the life of our parish community.
Mission~ We, the faith community of Dominic Parish commits ourselves to: - share our beliefs with all people through Eucharist, prayer, education and service. - Encourage and assist in the faith development of others especially our young people through the Sacraments, Liturgy of the Word, and compassionate concern for all.
News & Information
NOVEMBER 16 & 17, 2019
TODAY IS THE THIRTY-THIRD SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
THE THEME FOR TODAY’S MASS IS:
THE LORD COMES TO RULE THE EARTH WITH JUSTICE
Our announcements are:
- There will be coffee and donuts after the 8:30 a.m. Mass on Sunday in Brocton. Please come down and enjoy a treat with your Parish Family.
- The Parish Pastoral Council will hold their next meeting on Monday, Nov. 18th at 7:00 p.m. in Brocton.
- The Legion of Mary will meet after the 7:00 p.m. Mass in Westfield on Wednesday.
- Next Sunday there will be coffee and donuts available after the 10:30 a.m. Mass in Westfield. Please plan to come down and join us.
- We will celebrate Mass next Sunday, the 24th in Ripley at 4:00 p.m. in Meeder’s Restaurant. Anyone can come, please join us.
- Altar & Rosary Society Members...............please sign up for our Advent Dinner. You must sign up asap if you plan on attending. It is scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 1st at 2:00 p.m. See more in the bulletin.
- We have an Angel Tree again this year located at both sites. If you choose to take an Angel, please make sure you fill out the sheet under the tree. Thank you. There is more in the bulletin on this also.
- Father would like to thank everyone who attended the Parish Assembly. Those of you who did not, please stop at the back of the church and receive your certificate of thanks from Fr. Romy for financially supporting our parish.
At today’s Mass, we especially pray for:
Saturday 4:00 p.m. [B] All the Members of Our Parish
5:30 p.m. [W] Kathy Lotch
Sunday 8:30 a.m. [B] The 67th Anniversary of Glenn & Mary Pratt
10:30 a.m. [W] Special Intentions for Mary Ann Leonard
Posted on 2019-07-13
St. James Cemetery
Posted on 2016-08-25